Point Clear Cottages Bed & Breakfast
Bayshore Cottage, 2 Guest 2 Nights $370.00
A private cottage steps from Mobile Bay.
During the day, sip tea on the front porch while enjoying the gentle bay breeze. In the evening, soak your troubles away in the hot tub under the moonlight.
A romantic cottage steps from Mobile Bay, complete with a front porch with tall white rockers, table and chairs where you can sip your tea and watch the sunset. The cottage is surrounded by the most beautiful shade gardens, filled with flowers and caladiums. There’s a fountain and a garden pond where a beautiful nymph gazes at herself in the water. At night, twinkling Christmas lights light the path from the cottage up to the hot tub, where you can soak your troubles away as you enjoy the moonlight and the music.
When you walk inside the Bayshore Cottage, you are happily surprised by the beautiful vaulted ceilings and pine floors, the designer linens and antiques. The tiny kitchen features a refrigerator stocked with juices, milk, and yogurt; coffee and cereal. Monday through Saturday mornings guest enjoy a full breakfast in the sun room of the main house. Beautiful handmade rugs decorate the pine floors and the pillows and mattresses are truly the finest Egyptian cotton. The bathroom shower is large, immaculate and very spacious. DirecTV music and movie channels are available to completely relax you.
2 Guests, 2 Nights – $370
A large studio style apartment.
This exquisitely decorated room is located in the Main House and features a king bed dressed in luxurious linens.
Surrounded by the most beautiful shade gardens, filled with flowers and caladiums, Pelican’s Rest is an upstairs apartment decorated to Southern Living standards. The Pelican’s Rest is a large studio style apartment with the feel of a luxury suite. The furnishings capture the old South with a mix of antiques and fine bedding. Ironed sheets are standard fare and daily housekeeping is included for short stays. This unit is popular with guests who plan extended stays, because of its extra roominess and the full kitchen for preparing your own meals whenever you desire. The refrigerator is stocked with juices, milk, and yogurt; coffee and cereal also await you. Monday through Saturday mornings, guests enjoy a full breakfast in the sunroom of the main house. DirecTV music and movie channels are available to completely relax you
Outside there’s a fountain and a garden pond where a beautiful nymph gazes at herself in the water. At night, twinkling Christmas lights light the path from the cottage up to the hot tub, where you can soak your troubles away as you enjoy the moonlight and the music.
2 Guests, 2 Nights – $370.00
The Master Bedroom
With lots of extra room and a full kitchen, the Pelican’s Rest is perfect for extended stays. Room has a King Size Bed and large private bath. HD TV, wireless internet.
Minimum stay 2 night
2 Guests, 2 Nights – $370.00
- Check in – 2:00 pm (Please let us know if you need and earlier check-in and we will do our best to have your room ready.)
- Check Out – 11:00 am
- We have a 2 night minimum however; if a one night stay is approved, a $25 Housekeeping Upcharge will be added to single night bookings.
- A deposit of $185 per room is required. Upon receipt of deposit a confirmation email will be sent. The balance is payable prior to the second night of stay.
- Lodging tax of 6% is not included in room rate.
- We accept American Express, Master Card, Visa and Cash.
- All rates subject to change without notice.
- Cancellation Policy: A guest who needs to cancel within 7 days of the reservation will receive no deposit refund. In the event that we are able to re-book your room(s), we will be glad to refund your deposit less a $25 cancellation fee. We do not issue a refund for shortened stays.
- Breakfast: A freshly prepared, sit down breakfast is included with your stay except on Sundays. With advance notice, we will be happy to accommodate special dietary concerns. A continental breakfast will be provided in the cottages on Sunday.
- We have no facilities for pets.
- Our rates are based on double occupancy. A $25 fee per night will be assessed for each additional guest in the rooms (including children).
- Smoking: With polite consideration of other guests, smoking is permitted outdoors only.
- Hot Tub: We would like a minimum of 24 hour notification if you plan to use the hot tub during your stay. Please email Innkeeper Robert Berglin at email@example.com to notify him of your plan to use the hot tub so he may have it filled and ready for use.