Lavender House Bed and Breakfast
Mardi Gras Room
The Mardi Gras Room overlooks the parking area and magnolia trees and features a queen bed with canopied headboard, antique French country furnishings including a dresser, armoire and chest on carpeted floor, and Mardi Gras decor galore. Its bath features an antique footed tub and shower.
Gardenia Room (Honeymoon Suite)
The Gardenia Room (Honeymoon Suite) is a large spacious carpeted room featuring a king size bed, mirrored dresser, large armoire, beautiful paintings, and a huge bath with daybed, pillows, magazines, and an antique footed tub and shower. This is just the perfect setting to oversee the back yard.
Delta Room (Sun Porch Suite)
The Delta Room (Sun Porch Suite) is our most private and features a queen bed and white wicker furnishings, delta art and photography, a sun porch overlooking backyard and garden pond, and spacious bath with corner shower.
The Magnolia Room is a large room with a king size bed and a daybed and also offers a view of Magnolia trees. The room is filled with a mixture of period country furnishings and area rugs and a large array of magnolia art. Its bath is cozy with modern tub and shower.
Rates & Info
- Rates begin at $75 double occupancy plus lodgings tax Seasonal rates may apply
- $20 per each extra guest in room. Children under 12 by special arrangement
- No minimum stay required, but discounts available for three or more nights
- Reservations required; 48 hour notice for cancellation or one night will be charged
- Check-in: 3:00 to 9:00 PM; Check-out by 11:00 AM
- Payment or reservation by Visa, MasterCard, Discover, American Express, Check or Cash
- Porches and deck with grill and ample seating
- Nonsmoking inside; designated outside areas
- Private parking circle on McConnell Avenue side