Cherry Topped German PancakeFrom WESTPHAL MANSION INN BED & BREAKFAST
1 and 1/4 cup flour
1/14 cup milk
1 tsp. vanilla
1 tsp. sugar
Dash of salt
Canned fruit pie filling (warmed) or soft baked apple slices work great too!
Cool whip/for garnish
Preheat oven to 425
1. Place a 10 inch cast iron skillet on the center rack in a preheated oven or use 6/ one serving mini baking dishes and place them on a cookie sheet in the oven for 3 minutes.
2. Meanwhile mix ingredients 1-7 in a bowl and beat with mixer until blended.
3. Remove hot bake ware from oven after 3 min. and...
4. Spray the hot skillet or 6 individual baking dishes with cooking spray
5. Pour batter into the hot/sprayed pans
6. Return to the oven for 20-25 minutes for the skillet and 15-20 min. for the 6 mini baking pans.
7. Cut into wedges or serve single portion baking dish ones
8. Sprinkle with powder sugar and top with warmed can cherries or any kind of warmed fruit; top with whip cream