Breakfast Crepe CupsFrom VICTORIAN GARDEN BED & BREAKFAST
- In bowl combine milk, flour, sugar, eggs, butter and salt. Beat with mixer until well mixed.
- Heat a lightly greased skillet. Remove from heat. Spoon in 2 tablespoons of the batter. Tilt skillet to spread batter. Return to heat; brown on one side only. Invert over paper towels. Makes 22 crepes.
- Generously spray twelve 2 1/2 inch muffin cups with non-stick coating. Fit crepes into cups, carefully ruffling the edges of the crepes.
1 1/2 cups milk
1 1/4 cups flour
2 tablespoons sugar
2 tablespoons melted butter
- Beat together eggs, milk, salt and pepper.
- Spoon bacon into bottom of crepe cups. Ladle egg mixture over bacon. Sprinkle with cheese. Tent foil over muffin cups to prevent overbrowning.
- Bake in a 375° oven for 25 to 30 minutes or til eggs are set.
- With spoon, carefully remove crepe cups. Top with a dollop of sour cream and chopped parsley or chives.
1/4 cup milk
1/2 teaspoon salt
1/4 teaspoon pepper
6 slices bacon cooked crisp, drained and crumbled
1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
Dairy sour cream
Snipped parsley or chives
Note: Use leftover crepes for another meal's dessert.