French Toast Stuffed with BananasFrom ADDA TRIMMER HOUSE BED & BREAKFAST
Whisk or mixer
1 loaf of French bread
3/4 cup milk
2 Tbsps cinnamon
1 Tbsp granulated sugar
Butter as needed
- Mix eggs, milk, granulated sugar, and cinnamon in mixing bowl.
- Slice bread into desired size. Slice and cut a pocket in the middle.
- Peel and slice bananas and place inside bread as desired.
- Soak bread in the egg mixture until saturated and place on griddle.
- Cook French Toast until golden brown.
- Serve with powdered sugar sprinkled on top.
- Serve with your favorite syrup of fruit topping.
- Variations: Use your favorite fruit instead of bananas.