Eggs with PotatoesFrom STONEWALL JACKSON INN BED AND BREAKFAST
Cooking Time:1 hour or til set
- 1/2 Medium Onion, finely chopped
- 1 tbsp Butter or Margarine
- 3 cups Cold, Cooked potatoes, cut into small cubess
- 4 oz. can Diced Green Chilies, drained well
- 1 cup Small Curd Cottage Cheese
- 1-2 cups Cheddar Cheese, grated
- 10 Eggs, lightly beaten
- 1 tsp Salt
- ¼ tsp Pepper
- pinch Nutmeg
Brown onion in butter. Mix all ingredients together and place in greased 9'x13" pan. Cover and refrigerate overnight.
In the morning, bake at 350 degrees for 1 hour or until set. Serve with salsa on the side; garnish with fresh cilantro and tomato slices.