Einstein's Lemon Yogurt BreadFrom SHERWOOD FOREST BED & BREAKFAST
Einstein is of course the brains behind the operation, he invented this recipe in his secret laboratory and phoned it in through a time continuim portal to us. He left a message with it. If we could call him back (over 75 years ago), we'd thank him.
3 cups flour
1 tsp. baking soda
1/2 tsp. baking powder
1 tsp. salt
3/4 cup vegetable oil
1 1/2 cups sugar
2 cups lemon yogurt
2 Tbsps. lemon juice (real lemon)
1. Sift the dry ingredients; put in separate bowl.
2. Lightly beat the eggs in a large bowl.
3. Add oil and sugar; mix well.
4. Add yogurt and lemon juice and add dry ingredients-mix well.
5. Pour into two well-greased loaf pans.
6. Bake at 325 degrees F for one hour.