1/2 cup chopped green pepper
1/2 cup chopped red pepper
1/2 cup chopped onion
1/4 teaspoon black pepper
1 teaspoon salt
1/2 cup Half and Half
1/2 cup flour
1/2 teaspoon garlic, minced
2 cups shredded white potatoes, thawed.
- Sauté onions and peppers lightly in olive oil.
- In a large mixing bowl, combine the eggs, half and half, black pepper, garlic, and salt.
- Whisk well. Add the flour and mix. Add the onion and peppers, then the potatoes, and mix together thoroughly.
- Spoon by 1/3 cup onto a hot griddle, cooking both sides to golden brown.
- Serve with sour cream or applesauce.