Chocolate Chip CakeFrom RED ROOSTER BED AND BREAKFAST
Cooking Time:50-60 minutes
• 1 box yellow cake mix
• 1 small box chocolate instant pudding
• 1/2 cup sugar
• 3/4 cup oil
• 3/4 cup water
• 4 eggs
• 8 oz sour cream
• 1 small package chocolate chips.
(I put the Andes mint baking chips instead of the regular chips, in the one you tried)
1. Mix cake mix, pudding, and sugar.
2. Add oil, water and beat in eggs one at a time.
3. Stir in sour cream and chips.
4. Pour into greased tube pan and bake at 350 for 50-60 minutes.
5. Cool 1 hour before cutting.
Great with vanilla ice cream and hot fudge.