8 ounces cream cheese
1 cup orange marmalade
2 tbsp honey
3 average-size, day-old loaves of plain, round French or Italian bread
1 cup orange juice
Powdered sugar to taste
Using an electric mixer, mix cream cheese, marmalade and honey together, but keep large chunks of cream cheese.
Even though it's French Toast, buy good Italian bread. Cut bread in 1/2-inch slices, it's okay to slice all the way through.
- Spread the cream cheese/orange marmalade/honey mixture between two slices of bread.
- Crack 5 eggs in a bowl and add 1 cup of orange juice, beat until mixed together.
- Use a non-stick griddle, add butter to griddle and heat up.
- Dip French Toast in orange juice and egg mixture, and then place on griddle.
- Cook French toast on all sides, until a nice brown color. Make sure to cook all sides and let it get hot inside.
- Remove from griddle onto a plate. Dust with powdered sugar and garnish with raspberries or any other fruit.