• 2 ½ Cups of Pecan Halves
• 2 Teaspoon of Vegetable Oil
• 1 Cup of Granulated Sugar
• ¾ Teaspoon of Salt
• ¼ Cup of Water
• 1 Teaspoon of Vanilla
Method of Production:
1. Mix pecans and vegetable oil and place on a baking sheet.
2. Bake at 300 for 10-15 minutes. (Check and stir often.) Let cool combine sugar, salt, and water in a saucepan over medium heat until sugar dissolves.
3. Bring mixture to 136 degrees (Need Candy Thermometer.)
4. Remove from heat and blend in vanilla.
5. Add pecans and stir until mixture is creamy.
6. Spread the mixture out on wax paper to cool. (Separate the pecans as much as you can.)
7. Once the pecans are cool store in airtight container until needed.