• 4 Cups of Chicken Stock
• 1 ½ Cups of Arborio Rice
• 2 Ounces of Butter
• 2 Whole Roasted Red Peppers (Julienne)
• ½ of 1 Red Onion (Julienne)
• 1 Shallot (Fine Diced)
• 5 Cloves of Garlic (Fine Diced)
• ½ Teaspoon of Thyme
• ½ Teaspoon of Chives
• 1 Cup of Heavy Cream (May need more or less)
• ½ Cup of Parmesan Cheese (May need more or less)
• Salt and Pepper to Taste
Method of Production:
1. Melt butter in a sauté pan over medium heat.
2. Add onions and sauté for 3-4 minutes.
3. Add peppers, shallots, garlic, thyme, and chives, and sauté for 5-8 minutes or until everything is aromatic.
4. Ad rice and sauté for 1 minute.
5. Add hot chicken stock in 3 installments.
6. Once rice is cooked begin to add the heavy cream and Parmesan cheese a little at a time until you reach a good risotto consistency.
7. (Not runny like a sauce, but not thick like jelly, creamy is good)
8. Taste and adjust seasoning with sat and pepper.