1 8oz. pkg. Brown-n-serve sausage patties
1 8oz. pkg. loaf Italian bread
1/4 Lb. Sliced Muenster cheese
1/4 Cup milk
Oil for pan
Warm maple syrup
- Prepare sausages.
- Cut bread on diagonal into 1 ½ inch slices.
- With a small serrated knife, cut a deep pocket in each slice.
- Cut cheese and sausage patties into pieces that fit into the bread pockets.
- Fill to the top. Mix eggs, milk, and sugar in a baking dish; add filled breads slices.
- Turn slices occasionally so both sides absorb egg mixture.
- Brown in skillet or on griddle over medium heat.
- Serve with fruit (kiwis, strawberries, bananas) and maple syrup.
Griddle Tem: 325