1. Preheat oven to 350°.
2. Grease13X9″ baking pan.
3. Place half of the bread cubes evenly in pan.
4. Scatter cream cheese cubes on top and sprinkle with blueberries.
5. Arrange remaining half of bread cubes on top.
6. Combine eggs, syrup and milk and pour over bread mixture.
7. Cover with foil and chill overnight.
8. Bake covered 30 minutes, then uncover and bake 30 more minutes until puffed and brown.
9. Serve with Blueberry Syrup
10. BLUEBERRY SYRUP
11. In small saucepan combine sugar, cornstarch and water and heat over medium high heat.
12. Cook, stirring occasionally for 5 minutes or until thickened.
13. Add 1 cup of blueberries and simmer, stirring occasionally until most berries have burst, about 10 minutes.
14. Add butter and stir until melted.
15. Transfer to serving bowl.
16. Place French Toast on individual serving plates and top with Blueberry Syrup.