Stay with us at the Swope Manor during the months of August and September and receive 15% off your room rate. Reservations may be made online or by calling the Inn at 1-888-963-9714.
Win! 2 Free Nights!
United States, Colorado, Colorado Springs gine two storybook Victorian homes and an original carriage house filled with antiques and family heirlooms. In 1902, Mrs. Isabel Holden, the widow of former rancher and prosperous Colorado Springs businessman Daniel M. Holden, built this Colonial Revival Victorian and carriage house. The Holdens owned considerable mining interests in the Colorado towns of Aspen, Cripple Creek, Goldfield, Silverton, Independence and for which five of the six spacious guest suites are named. The memories of Isabel and her family live on today in Holden House. The inn is centrally located on a quiet tree-lined residential street, convenient to downtown, near historic "Old Colorado City" and just a few minutes from quaint Manitou Springs.
- September is Almost here. We have had another great summer of girls camps in June, July and... Cypress House Ranch Bed & Breakfast
- Concerts at the Oak Ridge Boys Theatre 2014 Touring Artist Performances The Oak Ridge Boys TheatreBranson,... Cameron's Crag Bed & Breakfast
- Rims to Ruins fund raising for Mesa Verde Who gets the money???? Thanks to the work of the Mesa Verde Foundation, it is the... Sundance Bear Lodge
- Branson Elvis Festival 2014 8th Annual Branson Elvis FestivalDick Clark's American Bandstand TheaterApril 4-6,... Cameron's Crag Bed & Breakfast
- Alice's Dowry Bed & Breakfast Located in the Central New York's Finger lake and Leather stocking region. Alice's... Alice's Dowry Bed & Breakfast