Eggs OléFrom ORCHARD HILL COUNTRY INN
Cooking Time:45 minutes
- 8 eggs beaten until fluffy
- 2 cups cottage cheese
- 2 cups grated Jack cheese
- 1/3 cup flour
- 1 tsp. baking powder
- 1/2 tsp. salt
- 1/2 cup melted butter cooled
- 1 4oz can Ortega chopped mild chilies
- 1/4 cup sliced olives
- 2 small tomatoes chopped and seeded Cilantro
- 1/2 of one small red onion minced
- 1/2 jalapeño pepper seeded and minced
- Avocado chopped
- Sour cream
7 X 11 baking dish
For the salsa:
Two small tomatoes chopped and seeded
1/2 of one small red onion minced
1/2 jalapeño pepper seeded and minced
Preheat oven to 350°.
Combine the flour and baking powder. Fold cheeses, flour and baking powder mix, salt, butter, chilies, and olives into the eggs. Bake for 45 minutes until a knife comes-out clean. Add foil to the top if it is becoming too brown.
Mix all of the salsa ingredients (except for the sour cream). Place a spoonful of salsa and then a spoonful of sour cream to top of each ready-to-serve portion.