Pumpkin TrifleFrom AN INN ON THE OCEAN BED & BREAKFAST
- 1 package instant vanilla pudding
- ¼ teaspoon pumpkin pie spice
- 2 cups whipping cream
- ¼ cup sugar
- ½ loaf pumpkin bread, cut in 8 slices, cubed
- ½ cup Smuckers apple cinnamon topping or caramel sauce
- ½ cup Emerald glazed pecans
Prepare vanilla pudding according to package directions and stir in pumpkin pie spice.
Beat whipping cream to soft peaks.
Continue beating cream and add sugar slowly.
Add 2 tablespoons pudding into 6 parfait glasses.
Divide ½ pumpkin bread cubes into 6 parfait glasses.
Top with ½ whipped cream.
Top with tablespoon apple topping.
Sprinkle with pecans.