Zucchini BreadFrom OLD NORTH DURHAM INN
Cooking Time:1 hour
Thanks to Debbie Vickery, innkeeper of Old North Durham Inn, for sharing this recipe with us.
1 Tbsp. vanilla
2 cups sugar
1 cup oil
2 cups flour
2 tsp. baking soda
1/2 tsp. salt
1 Tbsp. cinnamon
1/4 tsp. baking powder
2 medium, grated, unpeeled zucchini
1 cup chopped walnuts
1. In mixing bowl, beat eggs till frothy.
2. Beat in sugar, oil & vanilla until thick & lemon colored.
3. Sift in flour, cinnamon, baking soda, baking powder, & salt.
4. Fold in zucchini & walnuts.
5. Pour mixture in 2 greased & floured loaf pans.
6. Bake at 350 degrees for 1 hour.