1 cup flour
1-1/2 teaspoon baking powder
1/2 teaspoon salt
3 tablespoons sugar
1/2 cup dried cranberries
1/2 cup white chocolate chips
3/4 cup blueberries
3/4 cup heavy cream
3 tablespoons butter (melted)
- Mix dry ingredients.
- Add cranberries, chips and blueberries.
- Warm cream in microwave to tepid temp and blend gently with a fork.
- Gather dough and pat on board, use flour accordingly to prevent sticking.
- Pat out to ¾ inch thick and cut into 8-9 pieces.
- Flip pieces in shallow bowl with melted butter and place on baking sheet that is not inclined to burn (i.e. aluminum, or use silpatts).
- Bake at 400 degrees for 15 minutes or until edges just begin to turn golden.