Festive Broccoli SaladFrom THE INN AT MERRIDUN
Delicous and Colorful !
Great in summer time with Grilled Meats or any time of year.
- 2 large bunches broccoli, cut into bite-size flowerettes
- 2-3 apples. cored and cubed
- 1/2 cup dried cranberries
- 1 /2 cup diced red onion
- 1 cup red cabbage, shredded
- 1/2 cup crisp bacon pieces
1. Place broccoli flowerets (bite size) in a large bowl.
Add apples, cabbage, onions anddried cranberries; toss with
dressing. Let "marinate" in refrigerator for 3-4 hours. At serving time stir in bacon pieces.
2. Dressing: Mix all ingredients together. Add additional
vinegar, if desired.