Chocolate Chip Banana BreadFrom MARSHALL SLOCUM INN
This recipe is easy to make and can be enjoyed any time of the day.
1 1/1 Cups Flour
1 Cup Sugar
1 Tsp Baking Soda
1/2 Tsp Salt
1/4 Cup Vegetable Oil
2 Eggs, beaten
1 Tsp Vanilla Extract
1/2 Tsp Cinnamon
3 Ripe Bananas, mashed
1 Cup Chocolate Chips
- Pre-heat oven to 350 degrees.
- Grease and flour loaf pan.
- Mix together flour, sugar, baking soda, and salt.
- Add the oil, bananas, eggs, vanilla and cinnamon.
- Stir in the chocolate chips until just mixed in and pour into loaf pan.
- Bake until a toothpick comes out clean or about 1 hour. If the loaf starts to brown too much turn the heat down on the oven and/or turn the oven off and keep the loaf in the oven until cooked.