Angel Biscuits (from Kuebler Waldrip Haus B&B, New Braunfels, Tx)From HISTORIC KUEBLER WALDRIP BED AND BREAKFAST
Prep Time:15-20 minutes
Cooking Time:10-12 minutes
Yield:24 small muffin biscuits
This wonderful recipe is from our local Sts. Peter and Paul Catholic Church Cookbook (page 43). The biscuit recipe has been changed by the innkeepers of the Kuebler Waldrip Haus Bed and Breakfast from "Drop Dead Biscuits" to ANGEL BISCUITS. Our guests rave about these little fluffy bits of heaven. Once they enter your mouth, they just fall apart. Hot, fresh and flakey. Put some butter on these... or make them the main course with some gravy and sausage on top. Don't worry about the caleries.... because you're on vacation.
- 2 cups Biscuit Mix
- 1 cup Sour Cream
- 1-half cup Melted butter
- Preheat oven at 400 degrees.
- Drop all ingredients in bowl and mix.
- Grease small muffin pans and drop into the pans.
- Bake for 10-12 minutes or until lightly browned.
- Paint the rolls with a light layer of melted butter.
Makes 2 dozen muffins.