Baked EggsFrom 1750 INN AT SANDWICH CENTER
- 1 pat butter (about 1 teaspoon)
- 1 tablespoon cream
- 1 egg
- 1 tablestoon 5 Cheese Sargento Italian Grated Cheese Blend
- 1 teaspoon chopped fresh basil
- 1 teaspoon chopped sun-dried tomatoes
- Pinch salt
- Pinch lemon pepper
- ½ Thomas’s Light High Fiber English Muffin, toasted
Makes 1 serving.
Preheat oven to 350F degrees.
Spray ramekin with Pam.
Place pat of butter in bottom of ramekin.
Pour cream over butter.
Crack egg in top of cream and butter.
Salt and pepper lightly.
Sprinkle cheese blend on top of egg.
Sprinkle basil and sun-dried tomatoes on top of cheese.
Bake at 350 for 13 to 15 minutes
Allow to sit for about 5 minutes before serving.
Toast ½ English muffin.
Place egg on top of muffin and serve with herbed tomatoes and bacon.