Granola and Ricotta Cream ParfaitFrom INN AT LEWIS BAY
Prep Time:10 min
with a batch of granola ready it takes minutes to make this easy breakfast dish.
- 1/2 cup cold heavy cream
- 1/4 cup confectioners (icing )sugar
- 2 cups whole milk or part-skim ricotta cheese
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 cup sliced strawberries
- 2 necterines ,pitted sliced
- 3 cups granula
to make ricotta cream ,in a bowl whisk together the cream confectioners sugar,ricotta,vanilla extract.
Place a few pieces of the fruit on bottom of a glass bowl or parfait glass .Divide half of the ricotta cream among bowls,spoon over the granola then add more fruit then more cream,top with more granola.