Fourless Nut and Chocolate Chunk CookiesFrom HARTSTONE INN & HIDEAWAY
Makes 40 cookies
2 cups chunky peanut butter
2 cups granulated sugar
2 teaspoons baking powder
1/2 cup sliced almonds
1/2 cup walnut pieces
1/2 cup salted peanuts, lightly crushed
1/2 cup chocolate chunks (dark or white chocolate)
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
- Cream together the peanut butter, sugar and baking powder. Stir in the eggs and mix well.
- Fold in the nuts and chocolate chunks and mix to combine; the mixture will be quite coarse.
- Make balls with a #40 ice cream scoop and place about 2 inches apart on a baking sheet lined with a nonstick baking mat or on a lightly greased baking sheet. Press down a little and sprinkle the top with coarse baking sugar.
- Bake for 15 minutes. Transfer the cookies to cooling racks to cool completely.