Elegant EggsFrom AVENUE HOTEL BED AND BREAKFAST
1) Preheat oven to 375°.
2) Lightly coat the inside of the ramekin with butter or non-stick spray.
3) Cook bacon and saute the mushrooms and onion.
4) In a flat ramekin, spread crumbled 1/2 strip bacon, mushrooms, onions, 1 teaspoon parsley, and 2 tablespoons half-and-half. Sprinkle with 1 tablespoon cheese.
5) Place in oven. Bake for 10 minutes or until bubbly.
6) Crack in 2 whole eggs top with 1 tablespoon half-and-half, and sprinkle with parmesan cheese.
7) Bake 10-14 minutes until set to desired consistency. Add a pinch of salt and pepper and enjoy!