- Coffee, tea, Bloody Mary's or tomato juice
- Scrambled Eggs with Smoked Trout, Parsley and Cream Cheese
- Toast, bagels, cream cheese
RECIPE per person…
- 2 eggs
- 2 tablespoons smoked trout, flaked
- 1 teaspoon fresh, chopped parsley
- 4 1/4 teaspoons of cream cheese
- 1 tablespoon butter
Crack the eggs into a bowl...just break the yolks. Have the trout and the parsley in two small bowls. ( I dab the cream cheese around the edges of the bowl to keep each "dab" separate.) Heat a skillet on medium heat....add butter....when sizzling, add eggs, folding and fluffing so that the whites and yolks do not combine too much. When almost set, folding the trout and parsley and drop in the cream cheese. Fold gently and serve.
Wonderful with great bread or bagels toasted. You may also use smoked salmon.