Quick Apple CobblerFrom ETHRIDGE FARM LOG CABIN BED AND BREAKFAST
Prep Time:15 minutes
Cooking Time:40 minutes at 325 degrees
Apple slices rolled up in Crescent Rolls
- 2 8 count crescent rolls
- 2 Granny Smith Apples, peeled
- 2 sticks butter, melted
- 1.5 cups sugar
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 12 oz Mountain Dew or 7-Up
1. Cut apples into 16 wedges.
2. Wrap each crescent roll triangle around a slice of apple.
3. Place apples, seam down, in baking dish sprayed with Pam.
4. Melt butter, add sugar and cinnamon and mix well. Spoon over apples/crescents.
5.Pour Mountain Dew or 7-Up over all.
6. Bake for 40 minutes at 325 degrees.
7. Let cool slightly, and serve warm with ice cream.
Recipe can be halved.