Banana Chocolate and Peanut Butter Chip MuffinsFrom AMERICUS GARDEN INN
1 cup all purpose flour
½ cup whole wheat flour
½ baking soda
1 cup sugar
½ cup chocolate chips
½ cup peanut butter chips
½ cup oil
½ tsp vanilla
3 bananas, mashed
1. Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
2. Line 12 muffin tins with paper liners
3. In a large bowl, combine dry ingredients with chips.
4. In a small bowl, whisk egg with oil and vanilla. Add mashed banana.
5. Mix banana mixture into dry ingredients.
6. Scoop into prepared pan and bake for 15 – 20 minutes.
Thanks for visiting with me in my kitchen at the Americus Garden Inn Bed & Breakfast. Please let me know if you try my recipes.