Gluten Free Zucchini Cornmeal PancakesFrom AMERICUS GARDEN INN
Yield:Yield: 8 pancakes
- 1 cup grated zucchini
- 1 cup buttermilk
- 1 cup gluten free cornmeal
- 1 TBS baking powder
- 1/2 tsp salt
- pinch chipotle or cayenne pepper
- coconut oil for greasing the griddle
- Allow griddle to heat while assembling ingredients
- Whisk dry ingredients together in a large bowl
- Add zucchini and buttermilk to bowl and stir to combine
- Brush a thin coating of coconut oil on griddle
- Spoon batter onto hot griddle. Flip pancakes when golden brown.
- When both sides are perfectly golden and nicely crisped, serve immediately.
Adapted from The Southern Lady Cooks zucchini hoecakes