CHILI, CHEESE, CORN BREAKFAST PIEFrom ADOBE ROSE INN BED & BREAKFAST
Cooking Time:1 hour
- 3 large eggs, well-beaten
- 1 cup creamed corn
- ¾ cup white corn kernels, drained
- ½ cup melted butter
- ½ cup corn meal
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1 cup shredded Mexican blend cheese
- ¼ cup canned mild green chilies, chopped (Use Chipotle chilies for more heat)
- ½ teaspoon salt
- ½ teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Using a no-stick cooking spray, prepare a 10 ½ inch pie plate.
Mix all ingredients in a large mixing bowl. Pour the mixture into the prepared baking dish. Place in the center rack of the oven. Bake for 1 hour or until firm. Let stand 10 minutes before serving.