Mascarpone Limoncello Cream & StrawberriesFrom FEATHERBED RAILROAD BED & BREAKFAST RESORT
- 3/4 cup chilled whipping cream
- 1/2 8-ounce container of mascarpone cheese
- 3 t & 1/2 cup sugar
- 3 t limoncello (lemon liquor) or fresh lemon juice
- 8 cups fresh berries (about 2lbs)
- 3/4 cup raspberry preserves
- 1 tablespoon grated lemon peel
With all the wonderful strawberries in the area we thought we'd share this delight.
Combine whipping cream, mascarpone, 3 tbsp sugar, and limoncello in large bowl. Beat until soft peaks form. Combine all berries, preserves, lemon peel, and remaining 1/2 cup sugar in another bowl; toss gently. Divide berry mixture among 8 bowls and top with mascarpone cream.