Chatham Gables Inn Signature Breakfast SandwichFrom CHATHAM GABLES INN
Prep Time:10 mins
Cooking Time:5 mins
Mouth-watering non-traditional breakfast sandwich sure to be the breakfast your guests will talk about whenever they recall their stay! Serve with seasonal fruit and asparagus spears for a special touch!
- 2 slices whole grain hearty hand-cut bread, toasted
- 1 slice proscuitto
- 2 scrambled eggs, butter added
- 2T wilted baby spinach
- 3T hollandaise sauce
- 1/4c shaved fresh parmesan
- compliment seasonal fruit & asparagus spears
- 2T sour cream (egg preparation)
- 1/4c sharp shredded cheddar (egg preparation)
Have 2 slices of hand cut- toasted whole grain bread positioned on plate. We use bakery fresh whole grain loaves.
Layer the following on one slice of buttered toasted bread:
scrambled eggs (made with sour cream & sharp cheddar)
Lay the 2nd slice of toasted break diagonally over the preparation. Serve with seasonal fruit and asparagus spears.
always allow your guest to season with salt and pepper to taste