Winterberry HouseNew Paltz, New York
- Main (845) 687-6200
- Cell (845) 532-2391
- Fax (845) 687-4112
A Dutch Colonial rebuilt in the 1920s as an Inn which still has its original Speakeasy barroom. Sits on 15 acres overlooking a pond and miles of apples trees.
A successful Vacation Rental, Winterberry House has seven bedrooms, three full baths and two half baths, a speakeasy barroom, small kitchen, and a maid's apartment. This potential B&B features three fireplaces, a sitting room and TV room with wooden coffered ceilings, and hardwood floors. Also included is 80 feet of porch, an over-sized screened-in gazebo, hot tub, beautiful grounds, and a restored and modernized one-bedroom stone cottage.
- Located one-and-a-half hours north of Manhattan
- Ideal for ski, bike or hike weekends or for family gatherings
- Autumn scenery is fabulous
- Nearby Mohonk Preserve offers 75 miles of improved mountain paths
- Other nearby attractions include: Hyde Park, the Vanderbilt Mansion, and the Culinary Institute
Listing for $825,000