The Rogers House InnLincoln, Nebraska
- Main (402) 476-6961
- Toll Free (877) 220-8419
- Home (402) 475-9848
Historic eleven guest room inn in the Capital City Landmark District.
The only inn of this size in the Lincoln/Omaha area, The Rogers House has established a 21 year reputation for consistent personalized service. A recent Editor's pick in Bed and Breakfast America Magazine (winter, 2005), The Rogers House has continued to provide preferred amenities (Jacuzzis, wifi, cable) in a classic historic setting.
The Inn consists of:
- Mature, well-recognized business - open 21 years with same owner.
- Excellent location - close proximity to state capital, university, major medical centers and performing arts.
- Lincoln is #4 on Forbes list of 'Best Small Places for Business and Careers', and is in the top 10 on Expansion Magazine's list of 'Best Places in the U.S. to Locate a Company' (www.lincoln.org).
- A very busy inn - served over 1700 guests in 2005.
- Licensed kitchen for catering.
- Lucrative special event/wedding business in place.
- Future reservations booked throughout the year.
- Revenue 2005: $142,379. Five year average (2001-2005) $139,100.
- Endorsement by Mobil, The Nebraska Association of Bed and Breakfast, and the high percentage of return guests attest to the inn's past success and future opportunity. City Preservation Award 1997: 'Best Rehabilitation of a Historic Property for Commercial Use.'