Clark Point InnSouthwest Harbor, ME
- Main (207) 266-5604
This coastal Maine B&B is ideally situated 1/2 mile from the heart of Southwest Harbor, between the coast guard and Beal's Lobster Pier and the shops and restaurants centered around Clark Point Road and Main Street.
The marina is almost directly across from Clark Point Inn. Very near to Acadia National Park surrounds the area and a fantastic variety of hiking trails are found nearby. Seawall and the famous Bass Head Lighthouse are popular and are a 10 minute drive from the inn.
The 5 guest rooms all feature en-suite baths and many with stunning water views. A three-season porch with large casement windows rounds out this wonderful building. The Inn has been lovingly renovated and for comfort and safety is full sprinklered.
Currently open 10 months; could be seasonal, could be year round….so the options for new owners are there. There are comfortable owner’s quarters with 1 bedroom, full bath, full bath in laundry room, new separate kitchen/great room and private entrance.
A partial list of improvements over the past few years is one of the inn’s attractions, in addition to location, business and price to a new owner!
- New kitchen installed in owner’s quarters in 2012
- New stainless refrigerator, convection oven, washing machine (2009-2012)
- New hardwood floors on the main floor of the inn in 2009
- New sunroom in 2012
- Exterior full paint job 2009-2010
- All new guest bedroom furniture 2009-2012
- New asphalt parking lot in 2011
- New landscaping and hardscaping 2009-2013
- New bathroom flooring in guest rooms; new carpet in 2 guest rooms
- New A/C units for all guest rooms
- New front door awning
- New sprinkler heads throughout the inn
- New flat screen TV’s and mattresses in various guest rooms
- All new interior paint and wall covering in common areas and guest rooms 2009-2013