Mendocino Coast Inn- $300,000/year EBITAMendocino Coast, CA
- Main (949) 632-6645
- Office (530) 470-0287
Excellent financials! Grab this spectacular property for around 3x Gross. Stable NOI. 85%+ Annual Occupancy. $ 280+ RevPAR. 25+ Year track record.
This boutique lodge is located along the Pacific North Coast in Northern California. The Inn is delightfully removed from the pressures of big city life, but only about 21/2 hours from the San Francisco Bay area.
The neighborhood has major barriers to the development of any competition.
The Lodge was built in 1988 as a luxury country inn, bed & breakfast, and lodge.
As an alternative to large hotels, the developer wanted to retain a more intimate environment, offering a tranquil escape from bustling urban life.
- All Suite - 10 Unit Lodge
- Expansion plans for 10 additional grand suites & additional retail pad
- Over 11,000 sq. ft. at present
- 100+ Parking
- Fine Dining Restaurant Option
- Full Service Spa
- Lobby Lounge
- Sultry Wine Bar
- Owner's Apartment
- Innkeeper's Bungalow
- Several Cottages & Work sheds
- Dual Well Water System
- High Speed Internet
- Unencumbered by Management or Association
- Year Round Destination
- Ocean Views
- Ocean View Decks
- Dual Hot Tubs
- Meeting & Banquet Facilities
- On 6 Acres
- Surrounded by State Parks
- Excellent Upside & Expansion Potential
Listed for $2,950,000 with possible owner-carry back, for qualified buyer with as little as $400,000 down. SBA qualified property.
*All information deemed reliable, some figures include rounded numbers, estimates, projections, and past performance does not guarantee future performance.