Cottage Pirouette Bed & Breakfast
Beautiful duvets grace one queen bed, and one single bed. A loveseat in the left of the room can pull out to a single sofabed. You can enjoy a pleasant view of the front garden from the windows. This elegant second floor room has a pretty ensuite bath, with a deep bathtub and shower, and ceramic tiles.
This room captures both comfort and casual elegance, and pretty windows which look onto the front garden. As Sakura is on the main floor, it's a good choice for those that have problems with stairs, or for those that have an early departure. Two twin beds can be made into a king with prior notice. Pretty ensuite bath with a full bathtub and shower.
Located in the new addition looking out to the front garden, this lovely bedroom offers a generous king bed, with a smooth satin-finish feather duvet. There is a loveseat in the corner. Silk drapes create a dramatic backdrop to our largest room, which is offered with a private ensuite bath, with full bathtub and shower, and features specially-made floral ceramic tiles and sink in an antique vanity. Our first choice for special occasions.
This generous room includes two twin beds and a double sofa bed and features skylights that warmly illuminate the comfy seating area. Two twins can be made to a king with prior notice. As this room shares a large bathroom with Daffodil, this can be a wonderful choice for a group or family.
This well appointed bedroom features heritage 1930's mahogany furniture set against a calming rose palate. Two twin beds can easily be made into a king, with prior notice. The Rose room offers its own ensuite bathroom, with a unique ceramic pedestal sink, and large shower stall. The koi pond and water feature of the back garden are best viewed from this room. Not far from your room door is the exit to the sundeck and stairs to the garden. Enjoy the calming sound of water there.
On the second floor, this room enjoys the beautiful sunrise with a large window. Views of the patio, koi pond and waterfeature are restful. As Daffodil shares a bathroom in the hall with just one other room, Wisteria, it makes it an excellent choice for family or friends, or for those on a budget. Half the fun of accommodation in Victoria is finding out the history of the homes, and this bedroom has an interesting story. Find out more when you book this room!
- Rooms are ready at 4 p.m. You're welcome to drop bags off earlier, but we won't be able to serve you until 4.
- Room rates based on double occupancy. Please inquire for extra person fees.
- Smoking is outside only.
- Special menu requests should be made at about the time check-in occurs, or by 8 p.m. at latest.
- We have a 2 week/less one night cancellation policy, during high season. Reservations and other policy details are on our reservation pages.
- For wedding or family reunion bookings ... all 6 rooms should be booked for the duration of the event.
- If you have friends or family call you while you are staying, have them use 1-250-386-2166, and not the toll-free line, which is for reservations only.
- Cottage Pirouette is an independently owned bed and breakfast, on the West Coast of Canada, and is in the Pacific Standard Time Zone. Some folks think that there may be an "all-night clerk", or that breakfast preparation hours are a good time to catch the owner, but this is not the case (in any B & B). If you can limit your calls between 9:30 a.m., and 9 p.m., we can serve you most effectively. :)