Fall Features for BransonThe scenery around Branson Missouri is especially beautiful when fall colors ignite the Ozark hills with blazing color. Fall foliage driving tours are popular with Branson visitors, but they aren't the only way to enjoy the scenery. In fact, you can simply sit back and enjoy the scenery without driving at all!
Cameron's Crag Bed and Breakfast has been recognized as one of the best places in the country for "Laid-Back Leaf Peeping" because you can take in the panoramic view while relaxing in your private hot tub or from your deck overlooking the Ozark hills.
For other options, consider a scenic cruise on Lake Taneycomo, named one of 8 waterways to enjoy spectacular foliage cruises in the U.S. by CNN Travel. The Branson Scenic Railway offers a 40-mile round trip venture through the hills, and you can see for miles from Silver Dollar City theme park's highest roller coasters.
If you simply must drive, check Branson's Fall foliage driving tours for suggested routes. Missouri's fall color guide offers timing tips on when to catch the best colors.
While enjoying the beautiful scenery, you'll still have time for other area attractions. Autumn events include:
- National Harvest Festival at Silver Dollar City theme park - Sept 12 - Oct 26
- Autumn Daze Arts and Crafts Festival - Downtown Branson - Sept 19-21
- "Moon River Weekends" - rotating lineup of guests including Rich Little, Lee Greenwood, Clint Black, and more - Sept 13 - Oct 19
- Larry Gatlin and The Gatlin Brothers - Starlite Theatre - select dates Sept 13-Dec 31
- Oak Ridge Boys, America, Sawyer Brown, Diamond Rio, Neal McCoy, Kenny Rogers, Bill Cosby and other artists appearing at Oak Ridge Boys Theatre - select dates Sept-Dec
- Revolution3 Triathlon - route throughout the area - Sept 22
- Artisan's Market - Branson Landing - Sept 27-28
- Pam Tillis and Lorrie Morgan "Grits and Glamour Tour", Crystal Gayle, T.G. Sheppard, Janie Fricke, Charlie Pride, and other guests appearing at RFD-TV Theatre - select dates Sept-Oct
- Bonnie and Clyde Days - Reeds Spring - Oct 4-5
- Hollister Grape and Fall Festival - Downtown Hollister - October 12
See you there!